This classic combination is fresh, crunchy and just delicious! To create this awesome salad it just takes a bit of chopping and some love.
Ingredients to serve 4-6:
1 cucumber washed and chopped into 1 inch chunks
6-8 tomatoes washed and chopped into chunks
1 red onion peeled and diced
1 handful of fresh parsley washed and roughly chopped
2 handfuls of olives
1 pack of violife greek block, drained and chopped into chunks
4 tbsp of olive oil
3 of tbsp of either red wine or apple cider vinger (or the juice of 1 lemon)
Salt & pepper
1 tsp of mixed herbs or oregano
1. You will need a large bowl to serve.
2. Grab all your ingredients and prep them as above.
3. In your bowl start with adding your tomatoes, dried and salt.
4. Give these a gentle mix.
5. Now pop in your cucumber, red onions and parsley.
6. Pour in the olive oil and vinegar and mix - covering all the veggies with the dressing.
7. To finish, add your greek block and olives and gentle jumble together.
8. Have a taste, add salt and pepper if needed and serve!